Protection When You Need It.
One of the most important functions of Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance is to help provide protection for your retail contract or lease obligation should the unforeseen happen. While you cannot predict the future, you can at least be prepared for it.
With Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, you are able to help keep your credit rating secure by protecting your retail contract or lease agreement, in the event you become disabled or die before the retail contract or lease obligation is met.
Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance:
- Simple to Get: Just request it when you apply for your retail contract or lease.
- Convenient: Finance your premium within your retail contract or lease and have only one monthly payment.
- Extra Protection: Benefit payments may be paid regardless of other insurance coverage you may have.
- Hassle-free: No physical exam is required to qualify and coverage begins immediately, upon satisfactory completion of health questions and approval of your application.
Here is what a timely decision to get optional Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance can do:
- Provide immediate coverage
- Help protect you from added financial stress at a time when you can least afford it.
- Pay quickly upon claim approval
Credit Life Insurance
- The insurance company will help pay the covered monthly payment due on your retail contract or lease (up to specified limits) should death occur while you are covered during the term of insurance.
- Joint coverage may be available (only one benefit is payable under joint life insurance).